Counseling the Homosexual
- What Everyone Should
Know About Homosexuality by Tim LaHaye
- Making Peace with Your Father by David Stoop, Ph.D. "This book offers a comprehensive look at
the role of the father, a celebration of the positive influences of dads, studies of father absence and a thorough description
of the impact abusive fathers have on their children. In 11 steps, you'll learn how to move toward forgiveness and make
peace with your father for pain or difficulties he has brought to your life-allowing you to develop and even closer relationship
with the heavenly Father."
Under Fire by Dr. James Dobson
- A Strong Delusion by Joe Dallas. Author and counselor Joe Dallas, in a loving and biblical manner,
spells out what pro-gay theology is and how to confront it.
- Answers to the Gay Deception
by Marlin Maddoux
- The Gay Gospel: How Pro-Gay Advocates misread the Bible by Joe Dallas. A
practical guide to communicating with those who have embraced the pro-Gay Christian movement.
Healing the Homosexual
- Can Homosexuality Be Healed? By Francis
MacNutt. Is there hope and help for those who struggle? Yes!
- Real Solutions for Overcoming Internet Addictions by Stephen
- A Parent’s
Guide to Preventing Homosexuality by Joseph and Linda Nicolosi. Homosexuality - is it learned, biological…or
- When Homosexuality Hits Home: What to Do When a Loved One Says they’re Gay
by Joe Dallas
Same Sex Attraction (SSA)
- Desires in Conflict by Joe Dallas. This book offers information, biblical counsel...and hope!
- A Bright Red Scream by Marilee Strong. Self-mutilation
and the language of pain.
Search for Freedom (from Destructive Emotions, Relationships & Behavior Book/Workbook) by Robert S. McGee
- That Kind Can Never Change! By Victor J. Adamson. One Man’s Struggle with His Homosexuality.
- Portraits of Freedom by Bob Davies with Lela Gilbert. 14 People Who Came Out of Homosexuality.
- Dark Obsession by Timothy J. Dailey. The tragedy and threat of the homosexual lifestyle.
The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and You by Dennis and Rita Bennett. A
Study Guide to the Spirit-Filled Life. "No other book has been more instrumental in helping countless individuals
understand and live the Spirit-filled life than The Holy Spirit and You. Hailed as the key text on the correct and effective
use of God's supernatural gifts, this book has changed the lives of millions of people throughout the world."
- The Helper by Catherine Marshall. In The Helper, Catherine Marshall clarifies the identity of the most
mysterious member of the Trinity-the Holy Spirit-and shows why He is a very real and powerful presence that we can learn to
utilize in daily life.
- The Believer's Authority by Kenneth E. Hagin. "Do
we have authority that we don't know about-that we haven't discovered-that we're not using?" Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin
asked himself this question when he was a young preacher. "As a result of my studies, I concluded that we as a Church
have authority on the earth that we've never yet realized."
- What To Do
When Faith Seems Weak & Victory Lost by Kenneth E. Hagin. "There is no need to be defeated. God has
given us His Word. He is all the equipment we need," Kenneth E. Hagin writes in the preface of his book. Rev.
Hagin warns, "Do not make the mistake multiplied thousands of Christians are making. That is, wondering and wavering
concerning the will of God in anything that is promised by God."
- The Homosexual Agenda by Alan Sears & Craig Osten. "In
1988, 74.9% of the American public thought that sex between two people of the same gender was always wrong. By 1999, the percentage
had fallen to 54.6%. In the Homosexual Agenda, the authors expose the goals of the homosexual movement and its rising legal
- Straight & Narrow? By Thomas E. Schmidt. Compassion and clarity
in the homosexual debate.
- Caring For Sexually Abused Children: a handbook for families and churches. A helpful
resource for pastors, church administrators and sunday school teachers on helping children who have been sexually abused.
One of the Boys: The Sy Rogers Story. Available on CD or DVD, Sy Rogers shares his inspirational testimony
of overcoming sexual abuse and brokenness.
Jason. This little booklet is packed with good information for those struggling or those who have friends who
struggle with their sexual identity.
Answers. This is one of many booklet produces by Focus on the Family. It has been used for Focus's "Love
Won Out" conferences addressing sexuality in youth.
Homophobia Stops Here. This full color 20 page booklet is designed to address the ex-gay perspective in public
The Map. This is an interactive
CD geared towards young people. Contains a series of interviews and a curiculum.
An Ounce of Prevention: Preventing the Homosexual Condition in Today's Youth. Don Schmirer
addresses the issues of prevention of homosexuality in youth and the roles of families, friends and the church in relating
to those struggling with homosexuality.